The Medical and Engineering Technologies Gateway is based on GMIT’s Galway campus located on the Dublin Road in Galway City. The Galway campus is located a short distance from Galway city centre (53.279082, -9.009574). Download campus map (pdf) or find us on Google Maps.
Medical & Engineering Technologies Centre,
GMIT Galway Campus, Dublin Rd, Galway, H91 T8NW, Ireland.
Gateway Manager: Sharon White E: email@example.com T: 091 742329
A permit system is in operation in the Galway campus, with a permit required between 08:30 – 18:00, Monday to Friday.
The car park map (below) shows the zoned areas:
- Student parking in the Green Zone (student permit required)
- Shared staff and student parking in the Orange Zone (staff or student permit required)
- Pay & Display in the Blue Zone (available to everyone)
- Visitor parking in the Pink Zone (invited guests only – see below)
- Guests using the Medical Imaging Suite may use one space within iHub parking area
Disabled spaces are located close to main entrances and users must display the EU Blue Badge.
Invited guests can use spaces in the Pink Zone, provided this has been pre-arranged with a GMIT staff member. On arrival, visitors may use the call intercom and the barrier will be raised for entry. If this area is full, the Building & Estates office will issue a Day Permit which entitles the user to park in Galwegians. Otherwise, invited guests may use the Pay and Display – an hourly rate applies.